If you're like most consumers, you're always looking for ways to step up your selection and create even better projects. But if you're using an old or outdated tanto knives, you're holding yourself back.
So check our list to choose your tanto knives carefully.
Top 10 Best tanto knives: Editor's Choice
In identifying the most efficient tanto knives we looked at several aspects, the first being the specification. All tanto knives are labeled with an estimated use. We looked at the standard. We then took the price of the tanto knives and we did a price comparison of each product. As we researched the different tanto knives available today, we focused on portability and durability as well..
What To Look For In A tanto knives?
As you compare different tanto knives, there are several factors you’ll want to consider to find the best model for your need.
- Style: There are several kinds of tanto knivess available today, and they all have their own benefits. Some are a popular choice, as they can generally do multiple tasks at a time.
- Capacity: Some tanto knivess have a larger capacity while others have a small capacity. To find the best option for your home, consider how much capacity you will need.
- Features: tanto knives often have a variety of features designed to keep your task easier. Extra features will add more cost to you. Choose the features wisely as there will be loads of features that you will not require.
- Usage– The most efficient product available may not be a good option for your needs. Consider your usage and the purpose of the product along with its efficiency.
- Value for money– Usually, the core tanto knives features will be free for a certain number of users, but extra features will be part of buying the high-end products. We weighed how much value these tools offered versus the cost of their product.
- Specifications - Blade Length: 7 inches; Handle Length: 4 3/4 inches; Weight: 9 ounces
- DEVELOPED AND REFINED: Through our pioneering research, this blade shape has proven the value of the "American Tanto" style reinforced point beyond question
- TRUSTED: Having seen active military application in numerous conflicts, it is on its way to becoming the preferred fixed blade for special military units and SWAT teams
- this blade shape has proven the value of the “American Tanto” style reinforced point beyond question
- The Recon Tanto continues to redefine the standard for combat knives around the globe
- Manmade Kraton G handle fits comfortably in the hand
- Combat knife with Asian-influenced Tanto blade shape
- Category name: knives
- Thick pointed blade is ideal for penetration
- Made in: USA
- Perfect Gift Idea - Gifts for husband from wife, proving hugely popular as dad gifts, gifts for men, brother, college gifts for guys and even father in law gifts, perfect gift for Christmas, Graduation, Anniversary, Birthday, Thanksgiving day. Stocking stuffers for men.
- Comes with Free Sheath - this solid and practical holder allows you to wear the knife on your belt. The multifunctional sheath is made of heavy duty nylon cordura fabric.
- Tanto Knife with Large Fixed Blade - full tang construction provides superior control and greater pressure when cutting, slicing, stroking, chopping and other manipulations.
- Perfect Knife for Everything - Camping, Hiking, Backpack, Bushcrafting, Hunting & Fishing, Military & Army needs, Outdoor & DIY Activities, Survival, Self Defense, Emergencies. An excellent utility knife for many purposes.
- Matte Finished 440C Stainless Steel - excellent balance of hardness and corrosion resistance ensures proper operation without sharpening. Provides razor sharp cutting performance and high durability. Could be the best knife in your tactical or camp knife set.
- Designed to concentrate the full force of a crushing blow in a small area so that even a moderately powerful blow can be remarkably effective in disarming or otherwise incapacitating an attacker; Weight: 14.2oz
- The oval shape provides a solid grip and resists rolling or twisting in the hand under hard use, the kind that, over time, would destroy a lesser knife; Overall Length: 17-5/8"
- The Tanto’s come with our famous flattened oval Kraton handle; Handle Length/Material: 5-5/8" Kray-Ex
- All of our Tantos feature a deep lustrous satin finish on the hollow ground blade bevels and a contrasting line grain finish on the blade flats; Blade Thickness: 3/16”, Blade Length: 12”
- ULTRA DURABLE G10 HANDLE: Features a resin-soaked fiberglass body that's impervious to moisture and stable across fast-changing climates.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-20CV STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Elegant clip-point construction for easily controlled cuts.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: Jared Oeser's custom design, the 601 is the perfect addition to your gear collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- Sport type: Hunting
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
- 9.875-inch overall length and 5.5-inch blade made of Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel; 4.375-inch Kraton handle; Secure-Ex sheath; 4.4-ounce weight
- Overall length: 9 7/8 inch
- Tanto-style boot knife named after Japanese word for "soldier"; sleek, lightweight knife has reinforced point that's highly resistant to bending and breakage
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight - 5.3 ounces; Blade Length - 4 inches; Handle Length - 5 3/8 inches; Overall Length - 9 3/8 inches
- COMFORTABLE, SECURE GRIP: Tough and durable G-10 handle material provides a secure and comfortable grip in all conditions
- PREMIUM STEEL: Features exceptional CPM-S35VN steel, which is very tough and durable, highly corrosion resistant, and able to take and hold a fine razor sharp edge; Commonly used steel in high-end, superior quality custom knives
- ULTRA-RELIABLE LOCKING MECHANISM: Features custom knife-maker Andrew Demko's famous TriAd lock that has been proven over time to be unsurpassed in strength, shock resistance and durability and gives unrivaled protection for your irreplaceable fingers
- GREAT FOR THE TOUGHEST JOBS: The Recon 1 is a popular knife with Military and Law Enforcement Personnel, Fire and Rescue crews and civilians and is trusted to perform in even the toughest jobs and the most taxing conditions
- F.A.S.T. forward action spring technology
- Tanto shaped blade is designed for thrusting
- G-10 handle for extra grip when wet
- Pocket clip, blade length 3.75-Inch, serrated edge
- Over all length 8.75-Inch
- WELL DESIGNED: Sporting the classic reverse tanto blade shape and blue baselayer handle
- ICONIC: The 945BK-1 Mini Osborne upholds the same unique styling of the 940, while scaling down the overall profile.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made in the USA with a CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) Steel Blade.
- VERSATILE : An everyday carry that is always ready with a Mini Split Arrow pocket clip.
- 【ERGONOMIC HANDLE】4.92'' handle length, Aluminum handle, anti-slip, and wear-resistant, with a good grip.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】The pocket knife is a 440 steel Tanto blade EDC knife, 3.54'' blade length, hardness up to 56~57 HRC, corrosion resistance.
- 【MULTIPURPOSE】Whether outdoor camping, fishing, or as a rescue pocket knife in the car, the survival knife with a glass breaker is your ideal companion for all activities and situations.
- 【EASY TO CARRY】It is a weight 4.02 oz camping knife with a pocket clip. The pocket knives include a nylon sheath, lightweight easy to carry.
- 【SAFE DESIGN】The folding knife comes with a liner lock, safely secures the blade open, and prevents unexpected closure.