To help you find the best marine vhf antenna for your needs, we looked at the top 100 marine vhf antenna available today and listed them as a part of our daily routine.
As we used the marine vhf antenna, we measured them based on their capacity, durability, and comfort, along with the overall convenience they provided.
Top 10 Best marine vhf antenna: Editor's Choice
In identifying the most efficient marine vhf antenna we looked at several aspects, the first being the specification. All marine vhf antenna are labeled with an estimated use. We looked at the standard. We then took the price of the marine vhf antenna and we did a price comparison of each product. As we researched the different marine vhf antenna available today, we focused on portability and durability as well..
What To Look For In A marine vhf antenna?
As you compare different marine vhf antenna, there are several factors you’ll want to consider to find the best model for your need.
- Style: There are several kinds of marine vhf antennas available today, and they all have their own benefits. Some are a popular choice, as they can generally do multiple tasks at a time.
- Capacity: Some marine vhf antennas have a larger capacity while others have a small capacity. To find the best option for your home, consider how much capacity you will need.
- Features: marine vhf antenna often have a variety of features designed to keep your task easier. Extra features will add more cost to you. Choose the features wisely as there will be loads of features that you will not require.
- Usage– The most efficient product available may not be a good option for your needs. Consider your usage and the purpose of the product along with its efficiency.
- Value for money– Usually, the core marine vhf antenna features will be free for a certain number of users, but extra features will be part of buying the high-end products. We weighed how much value these tools offered versus the cost of their product.
- 4' length
- 1"-14 threaded mount
- 3dB gain
- VHF Antenna
- GREAT PRODUCT
- Brass and copper elements
- Stainless Steel ferrule with standard 1? 14-thread
- Two sections
- 17’ 6? (5.3m) VHF Marine Band 9dB
- Includes 20ft RG-8/X cable and a PL-259 connector
- VSWR: Nominally 1.5:1 at 159.5 MHz ; Gain: 3.0dBi; Polarization:Vertical;
- 43.3inch Fiberglass Antenns; Nylon Box Dimensions: 4.7"(12cm)H x 2.6"(6.8cm)W x 3.7"(9.5cm)L;
- VHF fiberglass Antenna Designed for any 156-163MHz device for receivers, 156-163MHz antenna for 156-163MHz device receivers to improve signal in receiving and transmitting.
- FrequencyRange: 156-163MHz; Band width:5MHz; Within2.0:1 VSWR; Impedance:50Ω;
- Horizontal Beam Width: 360º; Vertical Beam Width: 58º; DC Ground: NoDCGround;
- Center-fed 1/2 wave coaxial
- Includes 20 feet cable and a connector
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1 inch to 14 thread
- Brass and copper elements to maximum range
- 20' RG-8X coax & PL-259 connector
- 8-Ft length
- High-glass finish
- Includes 20' Rgb-8x cable with Gold connectors
- Solder connections
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare 4187-HD Ratchet Mount
- 8' (2.4m) VHF Marine Band 6dB Gain
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Type SO-239 connector inside mounting sleeve for easy mounting and dismounting for stowage
- Stainless Steel L-bracket&U-bolts, it comes with U-bolts which can be used with the attached plate for pole mounting.
- VHF Rubber Antenna Designed for any 156-163MHz device for receivers, 156-163MHz antenna for 156-163MHz device receivers to improve signal in receiving and transmitting.
- Marine Antenna VHF 156-163MHz, 2 dBi signal with up to 50W of power;
- Comes with mount and screws, easy to carry and install, the body of the VHF Marine Antenna makes it highly resilient to your Boat, Yacht etc use.
- W/16.4ft(5m) RG58 Low Loss Premium Coaxial Cable With PL259;
- [MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS]Height: 164±5 mm; Termination: PL259; Cable Length/Type: 5m/16.4ft/Low loss RG-58 coaxial cable
- Stainless steel L-bracket for side or mast mounting(horizontal rail or vertical rail)made of corrosion-resistant material,adapt to rough weather;easy install and operate.
- Pretuned for all marine band frequencies,Increases reception and range of radio; Extend the Range of Your Communication.widely used in boat and offshore, motor boat, cruiser, sailboat, yacht, etc.
- Compatible With Cobra,Icom, uniden, Standard Horizon, HYS, Retevis Handheld Marine Floating VHF Radio and Marine Fixed Mount Radio; For Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, Yaesu/Vertex Standard, Uniden, Wilson, Marantz Handheld or Fixed Mount VHF RADIO.
- [159V Stubby Marine Antenna]Frequency: 156-163MHz; Impedance: 50 Ohm; VSWR: less than 1.8; Gain: 2dBi(neglect the cable length); Maximum Power Input-watts: 50W