To help you find the top lenovo laptop dock station that meets different needs, we have carefully researched a large number of products.
Read on for a list of our top picks, as well as a buying guide on how to select.
Top 10 Best lenovo laptop dock station: Editor's Choice
In identifying the most efficient lenovo laptop dock station we looked at several aspects, the first being the specification. All lenovo laptop dock station are labeled with an estimated use. We looked at the standard. We then took the price of the lenovo laptop dock station and we did a price comparison of each product. As we researched the different lenovo laptop dock station available today, we focused on portability and durability as well..
What To Look For In A lenovo laptop dock station?
As you compare different lenovo laptop dock station, there are several factors you’ll want to consider to find the best model for your need.
- Style: There are several kinds of lenovo laptop dock stations available today, and they all have their own benefits. Some are a popular choice, as they can generally do multiple tasks at a time.
- Capacity: Some lenovo laptop dock stations have a larger capacity while others have a small capacity. To find the best option for your home, consider how much capacity you will need.
- Features: lenovo laptop dock station often have a variety of features designed to keep your task easier. Extra features will add more cost to you. Choose the features wisely as there will be loads of features that you will not require.
- Usage– The most efficient product available may not be a good option for your needs. Consider your usage and the purpose of the product along with its efficiency.
- Value for money– Usually, the core lenovo laptop dock station features will be free for a certain number of users, but extra features will be part of buying the high-end products. We weighed how much value these tools offered versus the cost of their product.
- This advanced one-cable docking solution gives you more desk-space to work and play with.
- ThinkPad Universal USB-C Dock lets you savour blazing-fast data transfers, rapidly charge USB-C notebooks, and plug and play displays and other PC accessories.
- One Dock. No Limits. One Cable. No Clutter.
- Ideal for both office-based and remote working, itâ€s an IT managerâ€s dream â€“ critical firmware updates are installed automatically and traditional IT tools, such as PXE boot, WOL, and MAC Address Pass Through, are also supported.
- Whether end users are in the office, hot-desking, or working from home, IT managers can remotely and securely gather key information about the dock and its attached devices â€“ with minimal interruption to the userâ€s workflow.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible); 4x USB 3. 1 Gen 2; 1x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 with Always-on charging.
- In the Box: Dock; 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord; Thunderbolt 3 cable; Documentation.
- Compatible Devices: Compatible With ; Thinkpad E490S , L480, P51S, P52S, T470, T480, T480S, T570, T580, X 2Nd Gen. X1 Yoga 2Nd Gen. , X1 Yoga 3Rd Gen. , X 2Nd Gen X280
- Connectivity Technology: Rj45; Usb; Ethernet
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T; 1x Audio Connector (3. 5mm). 1x Security-lock slot (lock sold separately).
- - Lenovo retail packaging includes the Ultra dock, 135W Slim tip AC adapter with 2 pin power Cord, 2 locking keys, set up poster.
- - 1 HDMI port, Intel vapor, PXE Boot, Wake-On LAN, and Mac address pass-through, optional master key lock. Allows for a 3 monitor hook up.
- - 4x USB 3. 1 Gen2 (10Gbps) with 1 always-on USB charging, 2x USB-C ports (10Gbps, 5V 3a power), 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI 2. 0, 1x VGA, 1x Stereo/mic combo Audio port, 1x DC-in.
- - Lenovo USA ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station (P/N; 40AJ0135US ) For P52s, L580, L480, T580, P580p, T480s, T480, X1 Carbon Gen 6, X280.
- Compatible Devices: Thinkpad A485, L480, L580, P52S, T480, T480S, T580, X1 Carbon 20Kg, 20Kh, X280
- One cable, endless capabilities – Connect to an external 4K or 1080p display with HDMI or VGA, wired RJ45 network, two USB-A devices, and USB-C power pass-through
- Enterprise networking and security provided with features like PXE boot, Wake-On-LAN, and MAC address passthrough
- Compatible with Lenovo-branded USB-C laptops as well as laptops from HP, Dell, and Apple*
- Compact design and universal compatibility allow you to take the Lenovo USB-C Mini Dock everywhere you go and hook it up easily to any USB-C compatible laptop
- Slim and stylish, this portable docking station takes up less space on your desk, helping you declutter your workspace
- What’s included: ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2; 90W AC Power adapter; Power cord; USB-C Cable.
- See Description for Complete Compatibility Information.
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3. (Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x 4K at 60Hz, but the real video output would depend on the system's output).
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Combo Audio Jack, 1x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Video Ports: 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort.
- Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual data transfer rate will be slower than 5 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connectors, slower than 10 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and slower than 20Gbit/s on USB 3.2 connectors.
- Compatible with both 65W and 90W Lenovo ThinkPad machines (see product description for compatible Lenovo ThinkPad machines) that have the required bottom dock port
- WARNINGS: (1) You must download the updated Lenovo firmware utility drivers for this item to function correctly (requires: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7); (2) This product does not support Lenovo ThinkPad models with a Quad Core Processor; (3) This product does not support ThinkPad T460p quad-core models with discrete graphics; (4) NOT recommended for Lenovo ThinkPad machines with 170W AC adapters
- Only Supports a dual monitor hook up with different connection types
- One Connection, No Limitations. Think of all the time you'd save if you could connect all your peripherals at once, transfer USB data at lightning - fast 10Gbps speeds, and have access to a stable, stress-free wired network connection Jaw-dropping 4K or multiple displays
- The days of being limited by your laptop's capabilities are over. Now you can experience vivid 4K on a single screen or take multitasking to the next level with multiple displays Ready for your command: Ideal for being the centerpiece of your workspace. Completely control your ThinkPad systems with PXE Boot, System Wake-on-LAN. It also supports passing ThinkPad MAC address through the dock
- Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x [email protected], but the real video output would depend on the system's output
- 3 Years wolrldwide warranty
- In the Box: Dock; 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord; Thunderbolt 3 cable; Documentation. Compatible devices: Compatible with Thinkpad E490S , L480, P51S, P52S, T470, T480, T480S, T570, T580, X 2Nd Gen. X1 Yoga 2Nd Gen., X1 Yoga 3Rd Gen., X 2Nd Gen X280
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T; 1x audio connector (3.5 millimeter). 1x Security-lock slot (lock sold separately).
- Ports: 2x HDMI; 2x DisplayPort; 1x Thunderbolt 3 Gen 2.
- The dock is supported on the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 10.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible); 4x USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Always-on charging.
- 3x USB 2.0 and 3x USB 3.0
- A475, L570, L470, L460, L560, L450, ThinkPad 25, T470p, T470s, T570, T470, T460s, T560, T460, T460p, T550, T450, T450s, P51s, X270, X260, X250
- COMPATIBLE with select 65w and 90w Lenovo laptops - NOT recommended for laptops with 170W AC adapters
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 1.4 and 1x VGA (max two displays, including laptop screen)
- Comes with ThinkPad US AC adapter (90W) Does not support ThinkPad T460p quad-core models with discrete graphics. Please use the ThinkPad Ultra Dock 170W.
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3, including TBT Monitor.
- Connectivity technology: Ethernet
- Item Dimensions: 1. 18 x 8. 66 x 3. 15 inches. Weight: 1. 16 Lbs.
- What’s in the Box: ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, ThinkPad 230W Power Adapter and Power Cord, Thunderbolt Split Cable (5C10V25713), Slim Tip Y-Cable (5C10V25716), Setup Guide and User Guide.
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt 3 DownStream (video/data).