If you are searching for a way to send a fax online, check out the eFax online fax service, a piece of software designed to provide a cloud-based platform for sending and receiving faxes. It’s an advanced version of the traditional email to fax services that were common in the past. With this service, you can read or edit your faxes from practically anywhere, on any device. Sign up for free and make sure your documents reach their destination in no time.
What Is eFax?
Customers no longer need to possess a fax machine because eFax provides online fax services. You may send and receive faxes from anywhere using eFax, a wireless faxing service. This process can be performed via a computer, email, the eFax app, or the eFax messaging system. Customers can select between a local, international, or toll-free fax number.
You may also utilize third-party cloud storage providers with eFax for additional security features such as electronic signatures, file sharing, and limitless storage. The app is available for free download on both phones and PCs.
Customers can pick between two distinct service plans offered by the company. You may only send and receive 150 pages of faxes per month with the eFax Plus service. You may transmit and receive 200 pages per month with the eFax Pro service. However, the number of pages that enter and exit the plans cannot be altered. There is no limit to how many you may send each month, regardless of whether you receive any responses.
How Does eFax Work?
This service, known as eFax, makes it simple to send and receive faxes. To send a fax over email, just compose an email and send it to the recipient’s fax number, followed by the eFax email suffix. An email can include up to ten files. When you’re finished, click “Send,” and the fax will be delivered.
You may send and receive faxes from anywhere by using your computer’s web browser to access the eFax website. You will also be prompted to provide your fax number and up to ten files, as well as the recipient’s name and address. When you’re through composing your message, just click the “Send” button to send a fax. To submit using the mobile app, simply repeat the previous steps.
To receive faxes, all you have to do is sign in to eFax or an app. Select “see faxes” to view faxes on your eFax site or in your mobile app’s inbox. You may view faxes you’ve received by tapping or clicking on them.
How To Get Efax Free Trial
You may test out all of eFax’s features for free before deciding whether or not to purchase it. During your free trial, you can send and receive faxes using eFax’s online service. For one month, you will also get full access to all of the capabilities and features of the eFax Plus subscription. You can learn more about the free trial here. The monthly subscription includes 5 users, 150 incoming pages, and 150 outgoing pages. This will no longer work after a month. The eFax Plus plan costs $16.95 per month in addition to your monthly eFax subscription.
- Next, click to start a free trial.
- You can change your efax address by choosing the country, state, and area code from a list and then choosing a number from the list.
- To start your trial, click “Start Free Trial.”
- Once you’ve put your first name, last name, and email address in the right places, click the Continue button.
- To turn on your efax number, you must enter your real phone number, address, city, state, and zip code, as well as your country. After entering your credit card number and other information like the CVV and expiration date, click the “I agree to the automatic renewal terms” box. The monthly cost will be USD$16.95 starting on August 17, 2019. (You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and other credit cards.)
- To finish your free trial membership to efax, you must choose “Continue securely.”
There are three different plans in place at the firm. You have access to both the efax pro and efax plus plans. The efax pro plan is designed for enterprises that send and receive a large number of faxes. You must contact customer support if you wish to utilize efax Corporate. Each of these services can be paid for on a monthly or annual basis. To view your account’s billing details, click this link. We’ve included some pricing information for your convenience.
You can send and receive up to 30 and 130 pages of faxes for free during your 30-day free trial. After the first 30 days, your eFax Plus subscription will be automatically renewed at $16.95 each month. You can receive up to 130 pages of faxes and transmit up to 30 pages for free for the monthly price. If you send more than the stated amount, it costs $0.15 (USD) for each page, and if you send to a US number, it costs $0.10 (USD) per page. To find out how much it costs to send a fax to a number outside the United States, use the eFax choices within the eFax box. There are no complimentary pages included in the bundle for toll-free eFax numbers. Remember this while sending faxes. Depending on where you reside currently, VAT (value-added tax) may or may not be charged to these prices. Please see the eFax Customer Agreement for additional information.
eFax Pro Pricing
- a monthly payment of $19.95 (monthly)
- There is a $19.95 setup cost.
- If you sign up for an annual plan, you will spend $16.63 per month and receive two months of free service.
eFax Plus Pricing
- The monthly charge is $16.95.
- The account setup cost is 10 dollars.
- The yearly package, which costs $14.13 per month, includes a two-month free trial.
How To Cancel Your eFax Free Trial Account
Only by phoning or utilizing an online chat service may you cancel an appointment. You may reach efax customer support at (866) 761-8115 at any time of day or night, or start a live chat with a representative on their website.
If you’re staying in the United States or Canada, you’ll need the following information to cancel:
- Your eFax number and the last four numbers of your credit card will be retained on file before your account is canceled to ensure that you are who you say you are.
- You must get an email from Customer Service to confirm that your account has been closed.
- Please bear in mind that if you terminate your account, you will no longer be able to send or receive faxes. Before you close your account, preserve any crucial documents.
Prepare to provide the following information to all overseas clients:
- Customers calling from outside the United States should dial the service phone number provided to them. Once they’ve found their nation of birth in the drop-down menu, the next step is to select their country of citizenship.
- If you wish to terminate your subscription, you may contact a representative online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There A Free Version Of Efax?
With the assistance of a free eFax trial. You may utilize the MyAccount web interface to receive, transmit, and even digitally sign faxes during your free 14-day trial of eFax. This interface is designed to be simple to use.
How Much Does Efax Cost After Free Trial?
You can send and receive up to 30 and 130 pages of faxes for free during your 30-day free trial. After the first 30 days, your eFax Plus subscription will be automatically renewed at $16.95 each month. You can receive up to 130 pages of faxes and transmit up to 30 pages for free for the monthly price.
How Much Is Efax After a 14-Day Trial?
eFax is costly and requires an initial investment to establish. It also has issues with security and speed, and it is difficult to use. You may send and receive 150 pages of faxes for as little as $16.95 each month.
Which Is Better Efax Vs Myfax?
If a company transmits and receives more than 150 faxes per month, the expense of employing eFax may be too expensive. MyFax is marginally cheaper, but it is still not the ideal option for customers who send more than 400 faxes each month.
Is Myfax Owned By Efax?
There are other online fax services, but the most popular are MetroFax, MyFax, and eFax. J2 Global owns all three businesses. As a result, it has created a platform and an app for each of them that are nearly identical in terms of functionality.
Overall, eFax boasts a simple yet effective user interface. The fact that you can access your account from anywhere on the globe is great since you never know where your clients will be at the time they need to send a fax. The system requires no extra hardware and can be set up in just a couple of minutes, making it easy to get started. While efax isn’t necessarily the perfect system for everyone, it gets the job done without much fuss.