Many people are starting to get curious about mastic gum, and whether or not this product can also help them achieve results. After all, there’s no information on the Internet that explains why or how it works, just anecdotal evidence and pictures of celebrities who have allegedly tried the great product. Our mastic gum reviews will show you exactly what we found during our research period.
Here are the best Mastic Gum on the market.
Editor’s Pick-Mastic Gum
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg - 60 Veggie Caps - Natural Formula Supporting Stomach, Duodenal &...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic Packs From Mastic Growers Fresh (20gr Medium...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Mastic Gum Capsules 1500mg 100 Count | Non-GMO & Gluten Free | by Horbaach
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Chios Mastiha Pack 25gr (0.88oz) Medium Tears Gum 100% Natural Mastic Gum From Mastic Growers Fresh
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Amazing Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg Per Serving 60 Capsules -(Non GMO,Gluten Free)- Supports...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Best Mastic Gum In 2022
1. Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg – 60 Veggie Caps
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg - 60 Veggie Caps - Natural Formula Supporting Stomach, Duodenal & Oral Health - 30 Servings
- Convenient Veggie Capsules: Take two veggie capsules per day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional
- Superior Nutrition and Formulation: The goal of Jarrow Formulas is to promote optimal health with high-quality, effective, affordable, and superior formulation of dietary supplements; Our customers can be assured of purity, value, and potency
- Supports Stomach and Duodenal Health: Mastic Gum supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues, as well as healthy levels of stomach acid production; The formula also provides antioxidants and additional beneficial nutrients
- Benefits: Mastic Gum is used to support the health of the intestines, stomach, and liver, as well as oral health
- Natural Formula: Mastic Gum contains natural resin from the mastic tree, a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey; Composed of a resinous exudate, which contains essential oils, mastic gum has been used for more than 2,500 years
The active compounds found in mastic gum are thought to be responsible for a stimulant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects. Mastic gum has been used to help treat digestive ailments and relieve diarrhea. It is being studied clinically in the prevention of osteoporosis, cancer, and fungal infections. Mastic gum may also help regulate blood glucose levels and reduce cholesterol. Incorporating mastic gum into a healthy diet is likely to provide a variety of potential health benefits. Research is currently ongoing regarding mastic gum’s possible effects on weight management, rheumatoid arthritis, decreased appetite, increased lifespan, depression, and dental caries (cavities).
Formulating Health for Decades
Since our founding in 1977, our mission has always been to put science first. We believe that dietary supplement formulations based on relevant and strong scientific research have the potential to support and promote optimal health. That’s why we participate in and support scientific research around the world.
Purity & Potency
Jarrow Formulas products are manufactured in Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) certified facilities. Under cGMP regulations, manufacturers are required to evaluate the identity, purity, strength, and composition of ingredients. And we only work with raw material suppliers that follow these practices as well. Jarrow Formulas customers can be assured of purity and potency when choosing from our comprehensive dietary supplements line.
Quality Testing from Start to Finish
Jarrow Formulas’ in-house analytical laboratories enable our staff of highly trained specialists to test our products’ quality from start to finish. We analyze raw materials for identity, chemical, microbiological, heavy metals, organoleptic, and other physical properties prior to manufacturing. But we don’t stop there. Finished products are also tested to ensure they meet the highest quality standards.
2. Amazing Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg Per Serving 60 Capsules
Amazing Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg Per Serving 60 Capsules -(Non GMO,Gluten Free)- Supports Gastrointestinal Health, Digestive Function, Immune Function and Oral Health
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We DO NOT compromise on quality. All Amazing Nutrition products are free of Artificial ingredients, Stearates, Sulphates, Dioxides and Laurates.
- All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- Our Mastic Gum Capsules supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation.
- Mastic gum is a natural resin exuded by the bark of the Mediterranean Mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus). Mastic gum is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mastic gum is a very useful supplement for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion etc. It may help to reduce stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine.
Mastic gum comes from the bark of a type of tree grown in the Mediterranean. It is helpful as an anti-inflammatory, particularly to treat gastrointestinal problems. As an anti-inflammatory, mastic gum does work to effectively relieve these types of pain, but it also has other effects that may be dangerous for certain people.
What is Mastic Gum
Mastic gum comes from the mastic tree, a plant that is primarily native to the Greek island of Chios, and to other areas on the eastern side of the Mediterranean. The resin of the mastic tree is obtained as a liquid, which then dries into a brittle resin or a gum. Mastic gum has been used since antiquity for its medicinal purposes.
Mastic Gum Benefits
Mastic Gum has enormous potential for improving a number of health conditions and diseases. While it is not as widely used as other herbal supplements, Mastic Gum has been recognized around the world for its many health benefits.
3. NutriCology – Mastic Gum – Authentic Chios Mastiha
NutriCology - Mastic Gum - Authentic Chios Mastiha - GI Health, Metabolism - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Since 1979 NutriCology has been using only the purest raw materials, with strict quality control
- Promotes health of gastrointestinal mucosa, and microbial balance in the digestive tract
- Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules two times daily between meals, or as directed
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Authentic resin from the Pistacia lentiscus var. chia tree, indigenous to the Greek island of Chios
If you’ve been looking for a miracle cure for hair loss or are just trying to stay healthy and prevent hair loss, this product may not be for you. There are a few key things to remember about this product: First of all, it’s very different from Rogaine, which is a topical solution to fight hair loss. The other thing to remember is that it’s basically just resin and that there are no magical properties in the resin itself. It basically just fills in the holes in your hair follicles with a string-like substance.
Trusted Nutritional Support
For more than 40 years, consumers have depended on NutriCology for their nutritional support. Our doctor-formulated supplements are created using evidence-based research, with a focus on hypoallergenic ingredients.
Potency And Purity
In addition to our in-house quality control department, we use certified independent analytical laboratories to test raw material as well as finished products. All our products meet or exceed cGMP requirements established by the FDA.
We use only the purest raw materials available and follow strict quality control procedures in every stage of production, including inspection of raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, and storing.
4. Mastic Gum Capsules 1500mg 100 Count
Mastic Gum Capsules 1500mg 100 Count | Non-GMO & Gluten Free | by Horbaach
- Supports healthy respiratory function and blood circulation*
- Mastic gum is a natural breath freshener and supports digestive health*
- Horbaach Mastic Gum Capsules are Non-GMO Gluten Free, Lactose Free and easy to swallow
- Horbaach Premium Mastic Gum supports healthy stomach function*
- Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 100 Capsules is a potent source of antioxidants*
The most important benefit of Mastic Gum 1500mg capsules is that they are Certified Organic products. By choosing organic chewing gum, you’ll be avoiding all of the nasty chemicals, pesticides, and preservatives that are commonly found in other commercial chewing gums.
Natural Scent Like Pine
Where is Mastic Gum Found? Greece! Mastic gum or “Mastika” was originally found and produced on the Greek island of Chios. When chewed, the mastic gum chewable resin softens and turns white, and it has a natural scent like pine. The bark is the source of this powerful and beneficial resin that has plenty of benefits to the body.
Tree Bark Like Tears
In Greece, the resin is named “tears of Chios” because the clear resin drips off of the tree bark like tears. The Many Uses of Mastic Gum Mastic gum is used in many industries, including the food and drink industry. Mastic gum is used in bulk as an ingredient in chewing gum.
Supplement Benefits A Mastic Gum
Outside of the food and drink industry, Mastic Gum is a staple in holistic and ayurvedic households. It can be found in the form of powders, extracts, oils, capsules, tablets, and pills. Mastic Gum Supplement Benefits A mastic gum supplement has benefits to the body besides being a breath freshener! It provides antioxidants and also supports digestive health.
Mastic Gum Quick-Release Capsules Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 100 Capsules are a Non-GMO supplement, packaged and lab tested for quality in a GMP Certified USA facility. In addition, this supplement is free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives.
5. Logic Nutra Premium Mastic Gum 1000 mg – Supports Gastrointestinal Health
Logic Nutra Premium Mastic Gum 1000 mg – Supports Gastrointestinal Health, Digestive System, Immune Function and Oral Wellness Pylori Plex – Supports Stomach, Duodenal
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Mastic gum is a very useful supplement for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion etc. It may help to reduce stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine
- MADE IN USA: All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK: Money-back 30-day guarantee. See massive improvement in your condition within 30 days or we will give you a complete refund! Don't wait... scroll back up and click the button at the top of this page to help your tummy feel better now
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES: Mastic Gum may help reduce stomach acid and may help to protect the lining of the stomach and intestine. Mastic gum supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: All our products are proudly made in the USA. We offer the best quality Mastic Gum for the best value. Our Mastic Gum has been Third Party Tested. We guarantee Purity & Potency. Our products are free of Artificial ingredients, Sulphates, Dioxides, Stearates, and Laurates
Plenty of research has shown that mastic gum could potentially reduce inflammation in the gut and improve overall gut health, helping to alleviate symptoms like gas, bloating, and constipation. Not only that, but mastic gum could also boost the number of good bacteria in your gut. This can help us digest food more effectively, which results in a boost in our immune system.
What Is Mastic Gum?
Mastic gum comes from the mastic tree, a plant that is primarily native to the Greek island of Chios, and to other areas on the eastern side of the Mediterranean. The resin of the mastic tree is obtained as a liquid, which then dries into a brittle resin or a gum.
1000 Mg Per Serviing (120 Capsules)
Logic Nutra’s Mastic Gum 1000mg – 120 Capsules are made with premium ingredients. They are also free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives.
Gmp Certified – Nutra Logic Mastic Gum 3rd Party Lab Test
Quality is very important to us to make sure that you are getting the top quality, we use a 3rd Party Lab that is GMP Certified (Good Manufacturing Practices) that tests for authenticity and quality.
All of our products are manufactured right here in the USA.
6. Solaray Mastic Gum Extract
Solaray Mastic Gum Extract | Healthy Gastrointestinal and Digestive Function Support | 1000 Mg | 45 VegCaps, 22 Servings
- Rich History: Mastic gum has been used over generations for its many potential health benefits
- Digestive Health: May help support a healthy gastrointestinal tract & overall stomach function
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; lab verified for potency and purity
- Eco-Friendly: Committed to a cleaner planet, we use 100% PCR recycled plastic bottles in our product
- Powerful GI Soother: Formulated with resins from the mastic tree, native to Greece & Turkey
Mastic gum is an ancient ingredient that has been used for many generations. Over the years, it has been used for a variety of health benefits, and it is still used in some parts of the world today. In fact, it’s even claimed to cure cancer. But does mastic gum actually have any health benefits? When should you use it, and when shouldn’t you? What kind should you use? These are all important questions to consider before trying mastic gum, as there may be some risks involved with consuming it.
Chewing Gum Supplement
Solaray Mastic Gum Extract is a special kind of chewing gum supplement that looks to promote better oral health. It was designed to help repair damaged tissues in the mouth and has some similarities to other types of dental care supplements. The reason it is used so much in Europe and in Asia is that it is both effective and quite affordable.
Sap Of A Mastic Tree
Solaray Mastic Gum Extract is made from the sap of a mastic tree. An ancient Mediterranean tree, Mastic has been recognized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. Solaray Mastic Gum Extract may help support a healthy gastrointestinal tract and overall stomach function.
Strict Quality Controls
Extracts manufactured in the United States under strict quality controls are labeled with reliable ingredients, activity levels, and guaranteed purity. Our products are formulated utilizing a unique extraction process and contain no additives or preservatives. This product contains no animal extracts, or artificial colors and is alcohol-free.
7. Pylori-X Mastic Gum
Pylori-X Mastic Gum - Fight & Defend Against H. Pylori, Gastric Acid - Matula Tea Alternative - Contains Berberine, Bismuth Salts, Relief from Acid Reflux & Heartburn (120 Capsules)
- GASTRITIS & ULCER SUPPORT - Provides GI support
- MATULA TEA ALTERNATIVE - Pylori-x is a trusted formula with many of the same benefits as Matula Tea.
- MADE IN THE USA - All Biomatrix products are made in the USA in a cGMP facility using the highest quality sourced ingredients.
- AIDS IN RESTORING THE MUCOSAL LINING - Pylori-X helps the stomach restore the mucosal layer
- MAINTAIN A HEALTHY MICROBIAL BALANCE - Supports the re-population of the digestive system with normal gut flora.
It is important to know that the mastic ingredients, a compound of which the gum is composed, have not been tested for the treatment nor the cure of any disease. Although pylori-x has many of the same health benefits as Matula tea and many people already take it for its health benefits, it is not a solution like Matula tea which has been conducted in scientific clinical studies and found to cure 90% of h.pylori bacteria infections that can cause stomach ulcers and peptic ulcer diseases.
Remove H Pylori
Intestinal H. pylori overgrowth is common, and not everyone experiences symptoms. Pylori-X contains bismuth and mastic, which can assist in normalizing the gut microbiome.
Support The Mucosal Layer
H. pylori can damage the mucosal lining of the stomach and the first part of the small intestine—the duodenum. This damage sets the stage for the erosion of the inner parts of the stomach and the duodenum, potentially resulting in ulcers or pits in the stomach or duodenum. This can result in pain and discomfort as well as decreased appetite and malnutrition.
Bismuth sulfate and zinc carnosine can assist in protecting this mucosal layer, helping to restore appetite, and nutritional status, and relieve symptoms caused by bad gut flora.
Protecting the mucosal layer is critical but healing the inner lining of the stomach and duodenum must also occur to fully regain digestive balance. Mastic gum extract, bismuth sulfate, and zinc carnosine all have applicable healing effects.
The combination of protecting and promoting the healing of the digestive system’s mucosal layer can also promote the re-population of the digestive system with normal gut flora.
8. Cerez Pazari Natural Mastic Gum in Resealable Bag 0.88oz 25gr
Cerez Pazari Natural Mastic Gum in Resealable Bag 0.88oz 25gr, 100% Real Chios Mastiha Gum, Resin Of Mastiha Trees | Medium Tears, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- The mastic tears maybe stuck together due to high tempratures during shipping, just place them in a cold place and they will get back their hard former state!
- Chios mastiha (or mastic) is the natural resin that oozes from the trunk and branches of the mastic tree, merging like tear drops. This sticky, thick fluid hardens after about 15 days into irregular crystals of varying shapes and sizes.
- RESEALABLE BAG: 25gr Resealable Bag- Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic
- NATURAL PRODUCT: Chios Mastiha Medium Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic from Greek, Chios Island
- In summer months Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge, or in a very cool place where temperatures do not exceed 18ο C (64ο F).The mastic if exposed to high temperatures will stick together and become one lump, because the mastic is 100% natural mastic without any other additives.
Chios Mastiha is a unique virgin resin harvested from a very old tree that has grown for years on the island of Chios. It has been used for thousands of years for treating a variety of ailments. Mastiha extraction follows a very traditional and natural process where the mastiha-producing trees are never touched during their 200-year lifespan.
Delicious And Sweet
The gum is fresh and the packaging is nice. The natural mastic taste is delicious and sweet. The texture of the gum is great and smooth, but it gets sticky really fast. For its price, it’s worth a try!
Mastic is a versatile product that will add moisture and shine to the skin, repair your damaged hair, soothe sore throat and gum inflammation, as well as relieve an upset stomach. It is important to note that it shouldn’t be used internally or directly applied to any part of the body. However, mastic can be incorporated in many ways with many other products.
9. HERBAMAMA Mastic Gum Capsules
HERBAMAMA Mastic Gum Capsules - 1400 mg, 100 Caps - Pistacia Lentiscus Nutritional Supplement Promoting Circulation, Digestive Function & Liver Health - Vegan, Non-GMO Formula Resin Dietary Product
- ✅ KEEP YOUR HEART IN CHECK - Do your heart a favor and add these wellness formula capsules to your daily regimen! Our dietary product aids in the normal functions of your digestive system and blood flow to help defend your body.
- ✅ GET YOUR BLOOD FLOWING - What’s impressive about organic mastic gum is how it promotes proper circulation in the body. It supports the organs and blood vessels to keep the nutrients flowing freely.
- ✅ SHOW YOUR LIVER SOME LOVE - Our dietary capsules are supportive of liver wellness, too. Mastic has properties that may help reduce certain enzymes and fortify the organ’s defenses.
- ✅ PUT YOUR WELLNESS FIRST - Make the most of nature’s blessings in support of your health. We make all of our nutritional supplements in the USA using wild-harvested and non-GMO ingredients.
- ✅ DEVELOP YOUR DIGESTIVE DEFENSE - Protect your gut, 2 antioxidant-rich mastic gum capsules at a time! Our organic food supplement promotes proper digestion and relief from abdominal discomfort.
Since mastic gum has been known to promote healing and relieve gastrointestinal distress, we present this product for your consideration. The product contains only natural preservatives. If a product with potentially negative side effects such as chemical preservatives is not necessary, you may want to try this product.
Herbamama guides customers into a healthier existence by introducing and providing the very best in all-natural, holistic supplements made to the highest standards and offered with the knowledge that helps our customers enhance their own lives.
The Best Ingredients
Before we ever package a single bottle or capsule, we ensure that everything we use contains ingredients and compounds of the highest quality. We only use non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free herbs, supplements, and active ingredients in all Herbamama products.
The Best Processes
While some producers stop at ingredients, we ensure that all of our production methods help maintain the quality and purity of our products. To this end, we only use manufacturers that maintain the highest certification, including those from the Food & Drug Administration and Good Manufacturing Practices.
10. Klaire Labs Mastic Gum/DGL Chewable
Klaire Labs Mastic Gum/DGL Chewable - DGL Licorice Chew for Digestion Support & Occasional GI Discomfort - Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice and Mastic Gum (60 Chewable Tablets)
- Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- DGL (deglycyrrhizinated licorice root and rhizome extract) and mastic gum may support healthy digestion and gastrointestinal function*
- Cinnamon flavored chewable to support healthy digestion.*
- Supplied in easy chewable tablets. Chew 1 to 2 tablets as needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Three brands become one: Klaire Labs®, Complementary Prescriptions, and ProThera have unified with a modernized look based on the Klaire Labs logo.
For Klaire Labs, the future of health is in the gut. Four years ago, they started with a simple idea: that we could learn more about what really makes our bodies tick. Klaire Labs set out to blend herbal supplements and science-based ingredients for their own line of high-quality nutritional products. Today, Klaire Labs is a growing family of products for the whole family. The company’s new line of chewable digestion aids is made from a blend of DGL licorice root and rhizome extract) and mastic gum, a Mediterranean plant known for its digestive benefits.
Mastic Gum And Its Sister Compound
This is only a brief overview of the information we have available on Mastic Gum and its sister compound, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL). For more detailed information, we have a variety of other articles available. From this information, it’s easy to see that a dietary supplement like Klaire Labs Mastic Gum/DGL can often be a simple and effective way to help maintain proper stomach pH balance.
Naturally And Effectively
It’s important to be diligent about taking care of your teeth, naturally and effectively. One way to do this is to use natural, herbal dental care products. If you haven’t yet taken the plunge into using herbs as a cure or treatment for oral health issues, perhaps this gum is the ideal choice for you. It seems like a great place to start when it comes to natural dental care, offering both preventative and curative properties.
Mastic Gum Supplement Buying Guide
What happens if you choose a less-than-reliable brand simply because the price looks to be lower? As a result, the chances of acquiring a product with a short shelf-life increase. Customers are more concerned about brands that have a reputation to sustain than brands that do not. In order to stand out from the crowd, the best Mastic Gum Supplement brands are always looking for new and innovative ways to differentiate themselves. Hopefully, our list might help you identify a suitable item.
If you don’t require a multiplicity of features, you don’t need them. Mastic Gum Supplements are ranked based on the features that are most important.
A product’s quality may always be quantified with the use of numbers. We aim to find products with the perfect combination of quality and affordability.
Ratings from Customers
No, they wouldn’t say anything bad about the Mastic Gum Supplement, would they? Better reviews equate to happier customers who received more value for their money.
Feedback from Clients
Customer reviews, like ratings, are based on real-world input from Mastic Gum Supplement consumers, so you can trust their perspectives.
This is really intriguing! Mastic Gum Supplements aren’t enough; you also need a product that’s current and expanding in popularity. It accomplishes two objectives. First and foremost, the product’s increasing popularity implies that it is a smart investment. Secondly, manufacturers are expected to improve their quality and customer service as a result of the increasing demand for their products.
Money Well Spent
As the saying goes, you get what you paid for. Not everything that is inexpensive is of high quality. It doesn’t follow, though, that spending a lot of money on a showy, but underutilized, the product is a smart move either. Before including a Mastic Gum Supplement on our list, we evaluate how much you get for your money.
A product’s long-term durability and reliability are linked. A long-lasting Mastic Gum Supplement will keep you going for months and years to come.
There will always be new products to replace the old. It’s possible that some new features have been added or that necessary changes have been made. Is there a sense in utilizing a Mastic Gum Supplement if the manufacturer no longer produces it? As a rule, we only offer products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one trusted vendor.
How To Buy Best Mastic Gum?
Is it exhausting for you to search for the best mastic gum? Doubts buzzing in your head, causing you to be perplexed? We’ve been there and done that, and to prove it, we’ve prepared a thorough list of the best mastic gums now available. We’ve compiled a list of potential questions to pique your interest.
Although there may be more to this product than what we are recommending, it is critical that you do your own research before purchasing it. The following are examples of possible inquiries:
However, how did you acquire such a depth of knowledge? We’re confident you’ll have a plethora of other questions, and the best place to get the answers is on the internet. Sources include online forums, word of mouth, rating websites, buying advice, and product reviews. You must undertake extensive research before selecting the best mastic gum. Make sure you’re just reading from trustworthy, trustworthy websites.
The data we provide in our mastic gum buying guide is completely accurate and unbiased. We used Big Data and AI to check the content to confirm its accuracy. Do you know where I got the idea for this buying guide? We were able to produce a list of the top 10 mastic gums now on the market thanks to a unique mix of algorithms. To make a list, we employ a variety of methods, including:
Frequently Asked Question
Is Chewing Mastic Gum Good For You?
According to a 2005 article, mastic gum can be used to help with stomach pain and inflammation. Mastic gum contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that may contribute to the gum’s capacity to aid digestion.
Can You Take Mastic Gum Everyday?
Mastic Gum’s unique ability to combat this particular bacterium was described to me in some internet publications. It is recommended that you take 1,000mg of Mastic Gum every day. For two months at a period, two or three times a day.
How Much Mastic Gum Should I Take For Acid Reflux?
Resin is found in spices, gums, and medicinal herbs. It has been shown to be effective against H. pylori in the treatment of duodenal ulcers. Take 350 mg three times daily for three weeks if you have heartburn, and 500 mg twice daily for two weeks if you have duodenal ulcers.
What Mastic Gum Does To Your Body?
Mastic has the potential to lower stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach, as well as the lining of the digestive tract. Mastic contains an aromatic oil that has the ability to kill bacteria while also encouraging fresh breath. In a test tube, mastic appears to kill bacteria and fungus.
Should You Take Mastic Gum On An Empty Stomach?
For the first few days, a single pill was taken on an empty stomach every morning and evening, then one pill every other day, one every day, and finally two every day. It’s important to take it on an empty stomach, though!).
As a result of the abundant resin, Chios mastic gum is some of the most powerful and pure gum on the market today. This is a result that hasn’t gone unnoticed, and you won’t have any trouble finding a place to purchase this gum online, whether brick and mortar or through a vendor online. If you are willing to try something new, Chios mastic gum is certainly worth it.
Just make sure that you’re purchasing it with high-quality standards enforced—that will ensure quality control while you’re chomping away!