Are you looking forward to owning a reliable photo printer for business or home use? It is good to be sure of what you want: inkjet or laser. For the best hp Photosmart printer, you must be ready to do a lot of research. Besides, hp Photosmart printers are the best for light photo printing tasks.
This hp company has worked tirelessly to help photographers, home users, entrepreneurs, and even students. By using this handy PC, you can perfectly print your photos, bill list, project reports, student homework, and many other forms of images.
Though, it can be a daunting task to choose a good printer for your image printing needs. This is because of the different types of hp printers that come with all sorts of features. But, do not fret, as this hp Photosmart printer review will guide you to choosing your most preferred printer. There is always something for everyone depending on the set budget. Don’t forget to go down for consideration if you want to have the Best Hp Printer.
Our TOP Pick:
The Rundown of the Top 10 Hp Photosmart Printers- Buying Guide
1. HP Photosmart 6520 Wireless Color Photo Printer
HP 6520 is one of the well-reputed photo printers you can get in the market. It is a multifunctional printer because it can print, copy, scan, and still perform fax tasks. It is the love of many photographers because of its speed of 12 ppm black and 8.5 ppm color prints.
Also, it comes with ePrint that allows wireless connectivity to able you print from anywhere. It also supports duplex printing hence saving paper. The touch screen is to enable easy photo printing.
- Its speed of 8.5 ppm color printing and 12 ppm black is something any user can love
- Enjoy its wireless connectivity that allows two-sided printing as it is equipped with ePrint, a USB port, memory card slot, and a touchscreen.
- This inkjet printer can hold 80 sheets in its tray, the photo tray has a capacity of 20 sheets, and the output tray can take 20 sheets
- Prints clear and quality photos
- It is multi-function as it can print, scan and copy
- Standard connectivity features
- Speedy printing
- Multi-color prints
- Some buyers complained of it not printing from the black ink
2. HP Photosmart 7520 CZ045A Wireless Color Touch Screen e-All-in-One Printer
This hp Photosmart all-in-one printer is best known for duplex printing. It is a saving PC when it comes to paper. This multi-function device can print photos/ documents and copy anything you want. Moreover, it supports scans.
It uses inkjet technology that allows color printing so that you can expect clear and fantastic images. It is never a doubt, as it can be best for home or office use. Its connectivity is unquestionable as it has WIFI support and a USB port. Its printing speed is nine ppm for color images. The resolution is up to 4800×1200 dpi.
- This hp photosmart printer comes with wireless connectivity that enables you to connect it with other devices with ease
- The HP ePrint and wireless connectivity can expand your printing from your comfort zone
- You can print within the shortest time because of its high speed of 9 ppm for color photos
- Because of its high resolution of 4800×1200, you are assured of quality and clear images
- The duplex printing technique can save you from paper wastage due to two-sided prints
- Duplex printing
- Wireless connectivity for easy compatibility with other devices
- Amazing printing speed
- Color printouts
- Quality photo prints
- Tends to stop working when it is old
3. HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
Apart from printing photos, it can print all forms of documents and different contents from the web. It is the best hp printer all in one device with the auto connect features for easy use and sharing around the office or home. And because ePrint, you can print from home as long as you have a smartphone. You need to send your photos, maps, tickets, and your printer will publish them.
It is possible to cut your paper cost through duplex printing with this Photosmart hp printer. HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One printer can save a lot of money because of the color ink that you can replace once it runs out. Take advantage of this machine with a 2.65-inch touchscreen for fast and easy printing, scanning, and copying. This printer is not a must to use a PC to save photos and other images.
- With this inkjet printer, you can virtually print from anywhere because of its high wireless connectivity
- Through HP ePrint, you can connect your photo printer with your smartphone to print your images
- It is a printer that you can use to get quality photos and print other kinds of documents and web content with the help of the touchscreen
- The two-sided printing (duplex) is a saving technique on paper
- Best for home and office use due to its speed and the quality images
- Can print, scan, and copy
- Duplex capability
- Good WIFI connectivity
- Easy to use and install
- Color images
- Fast printing of photos and documents
- Few errors when using it
4. HP Photosmart C4480 All-6 in-One Printer (Q8388A)
While using inkjet and laser technology, this printer is ideal for printing photos, scanning, and copying. It is easy to use with several standard features. Indeed, this machine produces quality text, graphics, and photos that can turn heads.
The resolution is at 1200dpi black, and for color, it is up to 4800×1200 dpi. Does this sound good for clear images? It’s a yes for photographers as they can print a 4X6 inch photo within 25 seconds. The printing speed and scan rate range from 30ppm for black, and for color, it’s up to 23ppm.
This printer allows a 6-ink cartridge for lab-quality photos. You can view everything on your printer through the LCD screen. HP Photosmart C4480 can print clear and quality photos.
- This is one of the best printers that can print photos, scan, and copy, giving out an admirable output.
- It is fast enough with a speed of 23 ppm color and 30 ppm black
- The resolution rate is 4800×1200 dpi color and 1200 dpi black, so clear image is a guarantee
- The scanning capabilities is high, and also it can do 50 copies at a go
- There is a memory card reader for fast input of data
- You have the flexibility of enlarging or reducing your images as you print
- Uses USB port technology to connect with other devices
- USB connectivity
- Quality prints
- LCD touchscreen
- Fast printing of photos and other documents
- Color printing capabilities
- Got connectivity issues with new operating systems
5. HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart C4580 printer uses inkjet technology to print photos and other kinds of documents. Also, it can it is equipped with a copier and a scanner making it a multi-function printer. It has inbuilt wireless connectivity for easy networking with other devices.
The in-built memory card allows printing without the use of the PC. It is a fast machine with a speed of 23 ppm for color and 30 ppm for black. Get vivid photos and clear prints because of this high resolution of 1200 dpi. This device also comes with an ENERGY STAR for energy efficiency. Moreover, you can use a USB port to connect your hp Photosmart premium printer with your iPhone.
- It is a standard printer, copier, and also scanner
- It comes with a high printing speed of 23 ppm color and 30 ppm black
- The USB port and the free build-in memory card helps a lot when it comes to connecting your printer wirelessly
- The print resolution of this machine is 1200 dpi so expect clear and quality images
- Using HP Smart Web Printing, you can print your photos without minding ads
- Energy-saving printer
- Wireless connectivity
- Color printing
- Easy and fast printing
- Uses inkjet technology
- Some buys said they got challenges during installation
6. Hewlett Packard DJ 3520 e-All-In-One Wireless Printer
Do any printing tasks with this best hp Photosmart all-in-one printer! Hewlett Packard DJ 3520 printer is an excellent PC that can print photos, scan and copy documents in a fast way. Its wireless connectivity can allow you to do more printing while at home with the help of your smartphone or tablet.
Duplex printing is a way of saving paper and also increases printing efficiency. Get your borderless prints at a speed of 23 ppm black. For color prints, the rate is 22 ppm. Its compact design is all you need when it comes to tight places.
- This machine is equipped with HP ePrint that allows wireless connectivity to enable virtual printing
- The ENERGY STAR feature can save you a lot when it comes to energy usage
- It is compatible with Windows 10 that allows the designing of photos before printing
- Its high-speed color is 22ppm and 23 ppm black, assurance of timely printing
- You can use the enlarge/ reduce setting to make sure you are printing the correct sizes
- Save paper through a two-sided photo printing
- Energy-saving machine
- Fast printing
- High resolution
- Duplex printing
- Wireless connectivity
- Can print, scan and copy photos and web content
- You must update the printer driver regularly
7. HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-One Photo printer
One of the best printers you can use to print photos and many other documents. Do you know it connects wirelessly to enable you to print using your tablet or smartphone while on the go? Yes. It can produce quality laser text, scan, and do copy jobs.
The touchscreen allows a better view of web content in case you want a printout. Take your printing experience exciting as you can use this machine to design and perfectly edit your photos for prints. It comes with a high speed of 22 ppm black and a speed color of 21 ppm.
- For easy connectivity, you can wirelessly connect this all-in-one printer to your smartphone for mobile printing
- HP Envy 5660 can produce high-quality photos, scan documents and also perform copying tasks
- This photo printer can work with windows 1O for effective editing of photos
- It has an in-built memory card that can respond to your iPhone when connected wirelessly
- It is good to track your printer’s ink usage so that you can have a reliable ink replenishment service
- This inkjet printer is fast when it comes to printing (21 ppm color and 22 ppm black
- Speedy printing rate
- It can be connected wirelessly
- Availability of ePrint for quality prints
- Mobile printing
- Auto duplex feature
- Buying extra ink as this printer comes with less
8. HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart C7280 is a laser printer for printing photos, documents, doing the scanning, and taking copying tasks. This best hp Photosmart all-in-one printer is known for quality photo prints and clear scans. The resolution is up to 4800 dpi. The 48-bit color ensures you have colored photos.
The printing speed of this PC is on point, so you should not worry about your volume of tasks. The HP Photosmart Essential Software can be used to edit photos before printing. By using the automatic document feeder, this machine can print 50 pages while performing other tasks. You can print for anywhere as it is WIFI enabled.
- The high printing speed is something you can enjoy when using this photo printer
- You can use this all-in-one printer to print color photos, scan and copy documents
- It is an efficient laser printer as you can consider the duplex printing-a way of saving paper
- It comes with a resolution of 4800 dpi for quality and clear document prints and graphics
- The 6-ink color system ensures you prints that will take years to fade
- Fade-resistance prints
- Wireless connectivity
- Speed printing rate
- Color prints
- Appealing high-resolution
- Several people have complained about their CPU
9. HP Envy 7640 wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
Advanced photo printing printer, this machine can also scan and copy documents. With this device, you can print from your smartphone because of wireless connectivity. HP Envy 7640 is delivered with HP Instant Ink so, you can save more than 50%.
Again, you can print black while and color photos within minutes. Talk of its resolution rate is high, with a printing speed of 9.5 ppm black and 6.8 ppm color. Also, it can work on multiple pages at the same time.
- Grab this machine for quality prints, snap as you enjoy your photo editing creativities
- Print your photos from anywhere because you can wirelessly connect this device to your smartphone or tablet
- It is a saving strategy to own this printer because of the Instant Ink Replacement services in case your printer runs out of ink
- This is a machine you can accomplish all your needs when it comes to color prints, scanning, and tax tasks
- Always consider original HP Ink for your printer to serve you for many years without breakdown
- Speed printing
- Wireless connectivity
- Presence of the touchscreen display
- High-quality prints
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Incomplete users guide
10. HP Envy Photo 7155 All-in-One Photo Printer
HP Envy 7155 is the best hp Photosmart plus printer for photo lovers. It prints outstanding, stunning photos that you can feel the courage to share with other people. It publishes pictures in seconds, so it doesn’t matter the number of images you wish to print in a day.
This is the best hp all in one printer with a photo tray, SD card slot, borderless printing to cater to all your printing needs. Accurate, you can scan your document while on camera.
- The standard and clear photos from this printer are something to be praised. It is best for prints, scanning tasks, copy jobs, and borderless printing
- It comes with WIFI connectivity, SD card slot to enable mobile printing
- This machine is equipped with HP Smart app to ensure you take the least time to set everything up, print, scan and perform other wireless operations
- Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, and social media makes things easy and precise when it comes to printing
- From the touchscreen, you can adjust your printing settings through the paper trays
- Comes with a color touchscreen
- Prints quality photos and documents
- Mobile printing
- Duplex printing
- Borderless printing
- Ink replacement is ever on sale
A Trusted Guide to Buying the Best Hp Photosmart Printer
It is said, it can be challenging when it comes to buying the best hp Photosmart printer. True, the market is flooded with all sorts of PCs with various features and different prices. Well, be careful with your specifications to help you choose the best. Let’s get to the considerations.
Depending on the usage, you can go for an inkjet or laser hp printer. There is much different when it comes to the two types of photo printing printers. The inkjet printers are the right choice if colored images with high printing resolutions. They are affordable and quiet during the performance.
The laser printers print black and white, but they come with unbeatable high printing speed. They are best for printing documents and not graphics. The LED ones focus on lenses, and thermal ones are the right pick for printing photographs.
Speed and Resolution Rate of the Printer
When purchasing a printer, you must be sure of its performance. It doesn’t matter if you are going for inkjet, thermal, or laser, pick one fast enough, and the outcome is clear and appealing. For the speed, confirm how many minutes it can print a page or a photo. The resolution is measured in images per minute (imp).
This fantastic feature is almost in every printer. It allows any user to print photos and other documents despite the location. It is achievable if you have a smartphone or a tablet to send commands directly to your network-supported printer.
Because of wireless connectivity, you can share your hp printer with so many people. But ensure it is equipped with safety measures to avoid losing your important data.
When buying a hp printer, remember, there are other costs apart from the initial purchasing prices. There are the maintenance charges, toner and ink costs, and also energy usage costs. When calculating this, ensure the printer is powerful enough to serve you well.
The Printer’s Energy Consumption
You want to cut some costs. Choose a Photosmart hp printer with energy efficiency stats. Go through the product specs, and you will see CECP certification or ENERGY STAR.
Is it a Multi-function or Single-performing Printer?
Apart from the printing function, a multifunctional printer can scan, copy and print high-quality photos/images. This is the right pick if you are in a photography business that needs colored images. The single-function printers tend to be fast, so best for people with substantial printing tasks. So, make the right choice.
You may be confused about the kind of hp Photosmart printer to go for. This should not put you down, as the above hp Photosmart buying guide outline the best, and the buying guide gives you the considerations that should roll in your mind when choosing a photo printer.
Most importantly, it is good to go for a laser printer if you print in volumes because of the speed. For home use, inkjet will serve you well. Moreover, before you pick any hp printer, confirm the printer’s quality, speed, resolution, energy consumption, and functionality.
Don’t be in haste; you will develop your best hp Photosmart all in one printer. Increase your photo editing and printing creativity by use of this amazing machine.