The design of the best bezel less monitor always enhances the beauty and engagement of the screen. While the latest generation of large, gorgeous bezel-less display monitors with ultra-thin bezels are undeniably glossy and attractive, digital artists, filmmakers, and designers may find them useful. In addition, multiple displays are helpful to increase the effectiveness and competitiveness in the computer setup while working. Due to the effective design, you may also use the display as a secondary device. If you are using the monitor for gaming purposes, the screen will synchronize the game’s frame rate with the refresh rate of your monitor’s display.
Bezel-less does not always indicate a screen with a 0mm frame around the boundary. Sometimes, the design can make having 1mm – 3mm boundary. Moreover, if you need a zero-bezel screen, you can easily avail of them in the market. This article has talked about the top ten best bezel less monitors available in the market.
|Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor||21.5 inches screen SizeZero-frame design16:9. Color supported – 16.7 million colors. Brightness – 250 nit aspect ratio4ms response time|
|HP VH240a 23.8-Inch Full IPS LED Monitor.||23.8-inch screen size1920×1080 (Full HD) resolution16:9 (Widescreen) aspect ratio60Hz refresh rate|
|Philips 246E9QDSB 24″ frameless monitor||24-inches wide monitor Flicker-free technology is available.AMD FreeSync implementedEquipped with a low-blue mode.|
|Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Monitor||75 Hz refresh rate24-inches screen size includes blue light file maximum display resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.|
|BenQ EW3270U 32 inch 4K Monitor||60 Hz refresh rate31.5-inches screen size3840x2160 resolution8.46 x 28.5 x 20.55 inches dimension weighted 0.25 ounces lead display|
|VIOTEK FI24D V2 24-Inch QHD Gaming Monitor with IPS Technology||75 Hz refresh rate24-inches screen size2540 x 1440 maximum display resolution1.25 x 21.3 x 16.44 inches dimension weighted 9.33 pounds|
|Acer R240HY Widescreen Monitor||Thin margin bezelFull HD IPS widescreen 23.8-inches1920 x 1080 resolution16.7 million display colorsWeighted 6.4 poundsDimension 21.3 x 7.3 x 16 inches|
|VIOTEK GNV27DB2 27 Inch QHD 144hz Gaming Monitor||27-inches screen sizeDimension 17.8 x 7.7 x 24.3 inchesWeighted 10.69 pounds2560 x 1440 Pixels maximum screen resolutions|
|Samsung 27-Inch Class Monitor M5 Series||1920 x 1080 Pixels maximum screen resolution 27-inches display size Weighted 11 pounds 7.6 x 24.2 x 17.9 inches dimension|
|Samsung Business S27R650FDN, SR650 Series 27 inch IPS 1080p 75Hz Computer Monitor||Dimension 24.11 x 9.37 x 21.22 inches Weighted 18.79 pounds 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution|
Top Picks : 5 Best Bezel Less Monitor
Top 10 Best Bezel Less Monitor- Buying Guide
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor
The Acer SB220Q is a perfect bezel-less monitor if your budget is under $100. You may also use it as a second monitor as it is small and lightweight. It contains the typical feature set but a tiny 21.5-inch screen that some users may not want.
The 21.5-inch IPS panel is incredibly slim. It also gives excellent sRGB picture quality. If you do not have sufficient space, the SB220 is a great option. The dimensions are 15.1 by 19.6 by 8.3 inches (HWD), and the weight of the Acer is 5.5 pounds. The screen is also one of the best bezel less monitors due to its thinness.
- Design- The SB220Q bi’s excellent aesthetics are for the bezel-less design. There is a circular base for supporting it. It does not also contain VESA mounting capabilities. A thin strip of shiny black trim runs down the bottom line of the monitor. The monitor also includes a power switch, a power adapter, an HDMI connector, a VGA port, and a DVI port around the rear. It also provides 20 degrees of tilt adjustments but no lift, pivot, or swivel modification.
- Picture Quality- The Acer SB220Q monitor features an IPS display for precise, consistent, and vivid color. The monitor will add energy to video games, pictures, and whatever else you’re enjoying.
- Performance- The Acer SB220Q bi specifications are excellent for a screen at this price point. The fast pixel responsiveness and low 4ms refresh rate are responsible for the outstanding performance. It is AMD Radeon FreeSync compatible, thus there will be no visible blurring or ghosting in games.
- 21.5 inches screen size
- Zero-frame design
- 16:9. Color supported – 16.7 million colors. Brightness – 250 nit aspect ratio
- 4ms response time
- For affordable pricing, you are getting a beautiful design.
- Three-year warranty
- Including an IPS panel that is ultra-thin
- Compact designed and lightweight
- No bezel included
- Considering contemporary budget-monitor criteria, 21.5 inches is inadequate.
- Set comprising basic features.
2. HP VH240a 23.8-Inch 1080p LED Monitor
IF you are searching for an ergonomic stand monitor, the HP VH240a is an ideal choice. It provides the user the experience that they desire. The maximum screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, one of the essential specifications.
It includes a 1080p resolution with a 24″ IPS monitor. The HP VH240a is a good option for office-related duties on a reliable budget. On the other hand, you will not get many connectivity options, as the monitor comes with only one HDMI 1.4 connector and one VGA port. VGA and HDMI with HDCP compatibility are available for laptops or multi-monitor configurations. Moreover, with 3-sided minimal bezels, a small and nearly borderless ultra-widescreen display allows a multi-monitor installation smoothly.
- Display- The HP VH240a display’s OSD menu is simple and easy to operate. The user will get the hotkeys on the back of the display on the right side. It has the switch as well as four extra hotkeys for menu surfing. Furthermore, you may also utilize it to perform specific OSD tasks as shortcuts.
- Resolution and panel- The VH240a has a 23.8” monitor which is Full HD too. It offers a 1920 x 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Design and Connectivity – With only one HDMI 1.4 connector and one VGA port, the HP VH240a 24′′ display has limited connectivity choices. The panel has such appealing small bezels that provide a theatrical viewing experience and make it ideal for multi-monitor setups. There is a 3.5mm sound line-out connection for the headsets. Moreover, the set does not provide any input adapter for the built-in loudspeakers.
- Response time- The monitor provides a 5 ms for a clean, sharp, and fluid image with image stabilization
- 23.8-inch screen size
- 1920×1080 (Full HD) resolution
- 16:9 (Widescreen) aspect ratio
- 60Hz refresh rate
- Sharp HD image in a sleek design
- Stand that is fully adjustable
- Cabinet with no bezel
- Simple and pretty user-friendly OSD screen
- Included mediocre speakers
- In fast-moving videos, there is some minor blurring.
3. Philips 246E9QDSB 24″ Frameless Monitor
The Philips 246E9QDSB is a budget-friendly 24” monitor with an IPS display. It offers 1080p and FreeSync up to 75Hz to the users. Furthermore, the Philips 246E9QDSB features 4 milliseconds (GtG) fast reaction time. It ensures that all pixel movements have been done inside the 75Hz refresh rate range. Additionally, With a VRR (variable refresh rate) range of 48-75, AMD FreeSync is available through HDMI.
On the other hand, the display’s efficiency is likewise excellent, with an inputting of only 8 milliseconds. It is impossible to tell whether there are any interruptions between what you are doing and what appears on the screen.
- Display-The E246E9QDSB’s noticeable feature is that it has a 24 inch Full HD screen with the best image quality available. The display is a Full HD IPS panel with a broad range of colors. It improves color accuracy and precision for color-intensive applications like picture editing. The monitor is particularly essential for graphic designers. Moreover, the most modern Philips E-line displays deliver stunning color performance and excellent definition with no issues.
- Design and Connectivity- The monitor’s design includes ultra-thin bezels on the top edge. It is making the display an excellent choice for multi-monitor installations.
- 24-inches wide monitor
- Flicker-free technology is available.
- AMD FreeSync implemented
- Equipped with a low-blue mode.
- Includes a Full HD IPS display.
- Stunning color quality
- Doesn’t come atThe viewersLight-weighted
- The viewerViewers budget-friendly price
4. Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Monitor
The Sceptre IPS 24-inch monitor provides a soothing experience with 1080p. When playing on big displays or dual-display arrangements, wide viewing angles maintain all the activity vividly insight from virtually any sitting angle. Additionally, the features also eliminate ghosting and blurring. So, the user can enjoy fast reaction times and the image with accuracy and consistency with this best bezel less monitor.
On the other hand, the bezel-less display responds quickly and accurately while enjoying rapid adventure games or viewing adventure series films. There are numerous connections on the 1080p monitor, including HDMI, VGA, and PC audio. It is indeed VESA wall mount compatible. So it allows you to preserve room on your workstation while keeping the monitor safe.
- VESA Wall Mountable- The VESA wall mount system will allow you to place your monitor in the best possible viewable position. In addition, it includes minimizing cable cluttering, and also conserve room for your entertainment and workspace.
- Picture quality- Sceptre business computer monitor comes with the 1080p (1920 x 1080) definition. The 24-inch IPS panel also features 99 percent sRGB color gamut, 320 nits’ peak intensity, and broad viewing angles (178 degrees). On the other hand, with the 178-degree viewing angle, the display is also flexible. So, the user can face down or up.
- Design and Connectivity- The monitor has VGA and two HDMI ports, a headset connector, and an AC power jack on the back of the cabinet. The on-screen interface has a good range of image options.
- 75 Hz refresh rate
- 24-inches screen size
- Includes blue light filter
- Maximum display resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Includes two HDMI connections and one VGA port.
- The viewerLight-weighted can enjoy fast response time
- Built-in high-quality loudspeakers provide clear and consistent sounds.
- Light-leakage problem
5. BenQ EW3270U 32 inch 4K Monitor
The BenQ EW3270U is an excellent bezel-less 4K monitor with exceptional image resolution. Due to the fast response time, the viewers can enjoy crisp, motion-free pictures. The refresh rate is up to 60Hz. Furthermore, it features a VA panel with good black uniformity and a high native contrast ratio.
Even though BenQ EW3270U enables HDR, this screen isn’t strong enough to provide a satisfactory HDR experience. On the other hand, the metallic grey monitor has multiple connection options and some blue light settings. It offers a reduced input lag and a quick reaction time. The blue lights are making it very easy on the user’s vision.
The giant screen and 4k resolution make the BenQ EW3270U an ideal choice for productivity and intense gaming. Gamers will love the fact that it supports FreeSync and is G-SYNC compatible.
- Design and connectivity- The BenQ EW3270U display has a simple design. It looks like a flat-display TV, much like other screens. The power button and menu navigation controls are on the right side of the device. It features a 178-degree picture quality as well. The user can control the four modes with the button on the lower right size. Moreover, the display is also flexible that the user can move it upwards and downwards.
- Picture quality- One of the best features of the monitor is its picture quality, where users can enjoy a stunning, detailed, and bright screen. Credit goes to its 4K resolution and HDR emulation for the excellent viewing experience.
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- 31.5-inches screen size
- 3840×2160 resolution
- 8.46 x 28.5 x 20.55 inches dimension
- Weighted 0.25 ounces
- LED display
- Wonderful service in a dark setting.
- Gray uniformity is excellent.
- For several windows, 4k resolution is preferable.
- There isn’t enough light for HDR.
6. VIOTEK FI24D V2 24-Inch QHD Gaming Monitor with IPS Technology
Latest the best bezel less monitor VIOTEK IPS 24-inch model features outstanding performance, dynamic range, and color accuracy. The monitor is also excellent for video conferences and casual entertainment purposes. Moreover, the VIOTEK provides an increase in refresh rate to 75 Hz. For this reason, users can enjoy seamless picture transformations and flicker-free footage.
FI24D has a QHD screen resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels). So, it shows four times the resolution of a Full HD screen to the user. The weight of this gaming pc is 8.53 pounds, which is essential to know if you’re carrying it to live activities or academics.
- Color quality- A 1440p 75 Hz screen will deliver a sharper image than certain individual matches, but 75 Hz will still provide a fairly smooth playing and watching experience. The user can get more natural colors, including dark green, light red, and dark blue through the IPS panel. As a result, the FI24D can demonstrate 16.7 million color schemes with a sRGB color gamut of 92 percent.
- Connectivity- The FI24D includes many high-performance connectors. The user can utilize and attach devices to create the optimal working environment. So, it allows the user to link their favorite game system through HDMI or Display Port. Furthermore, users can enjoy playing at a better resolution and frame rate also. Alternatively, you may choose to connect an external sound system having a 3.5mm audio output.
- 75 Hz refresh rate
- 24-inches screen size
- 2540 x 1440 maximum display resolution
- 1.25 x 21.3 x 16.44 inches dimension
- Weighted 9.33 pounds
- Excellent color quality
- Multiple port options
- Not comes in budget-friendly pricing.
7. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch Widescreen Monitor
The Acer R240HY is a 24-inch monitor with an IPS display. It performs well in grayscale without consuming a great deal of power. In addition, it has three video connectors and an elegant bezel-free appearance. However, it does not includes USB connectivity and ergonomic modifications.
The R240HY comes at a moderate price and delivers excellent picture quality. The most crucial specifications for a good gaming computer are its reaction speed, inputting latency, and refresh rate. In terms of this Acer 24-inch monitor, all are remarkable. On the other hand, it does not provide the same degree of clarity as to its high-resolution competitors available in the market.
- Connectivity- The R240HY excludes USB connections and loudspeakers. There is a strip of shiny-black trim on the bottom edge of the panel. The monitor contains five major ports like a DVI port, an HDMI port, a VGA port, a power switch as well as a headphone jack.
- Picture quality- At this price point, the R240HY’s clarity, color, and resolution are excellent for an IPS panel. The R240HY has a color gamut of 72 percent NTSC, which corresponds to approximately 99 percent sRGB. The color image is sharp and realistic from any aspect, with no imperfections.
- Thin margin bezel
- Full HD IPS widescreen 23.8-inches
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16.7 million display colors
- Weighted 6.4 pounds
- Dimension 21.3 x 7.3 x 16 inches
- Due to the thin margin bezel and well-designed frame, this monitor looks attractive.
- Excellent gray-scale performance.
- Input delay is minimal.
- There is no Display Port connection.
- There are no USB ports.
8. VIOTEK GNV27DB2 27 Inch QHD 144hz Gaming Monitor
The Viotek GNV27DB is the device for you if you like a 27-inch gaming monitor without having restricted viewing angles. The user receives an HDR with an excellent dynamic contrast setting that considerably increases the natural contrast of this IPS panel in addition to a 180 Hz refresh rate. It does not overclock and Adaptive-Sync.
The monitor is suitable for gaming professionals. If your monitor contains an appropriate graphics card, it also features AMD FreeSync, enabling a variable refresh rate (VRR). Vioteks reduces the pricing down to a more affordable price point without compromising important features, efficiency, or picture quality.
- Picture Quality- Along with a 3,000:1 contrast ratio, the Viotek builds including Samsung’s VA (Vertical Alignment) screen. It also offers a poor 250-nit peak brightness, a genuine 8-bit color depth with an NTSC color gamut of 85 percent (110 percent sRGB), a 5ms response time, and a large 178-degree viewable range.
- On-Screen Display- The Viotek curving monitor’s OSD (On-Screen Display) panel is user-friendly and has many helpful options, such as GamePlus adjustable crosshairs.
- 27-inches screen size
- Dimension 17.8 x 7.7 x 24.3 inches
- Weighted 10.69 pounds
- 2560 x 1440 Pixels maximum screen resolutions
- Excellent input lag performance
- Supported by AMD FreeSync
- 5ms response time
- Not light-weighted
9. Samsung 27-Inch Class Monitor M5 Series
The Samsung M5 is a monitor with good picture quality, several functions. The 4K panel has smart capabilities that are typically common on Samsung TVs. A 27-inch VA monitor with a 4K resolution locates beneath these components. It surprisingly comes at a low price. The design helps to reduce the tablespace.
On the other hand, the M5 also comes with Microsoft 365. It includes the option to launch a desktop from your smartphone or tablet via the display. Moreover, it indicates that you’ll be able to concentrate and do thorough work with sharp graphics. In addition, the monitor includes plenty of pixel density also.
- Design- The Samsung M5 series offers a slim and sleek design that is suitable for any position. The ultra-thin display thickness and 2.5mm aluminum holder fit in perfectly with any arrangement, reducing table space and increasing workspace for productivity and convenience.
- Tv Apps- The gadget allows you to access a variety of apps and services, like Netflix, YouTube, and HBO, without having to turn on your computer or laptop.
- Big Screen Mobile Connectivity- Wireless DeX enables a desktop Workstation environment without the use of a computer. The ultra-thin display thickness and 2.5mm aluminum holder fit in perfectly with any arrangement. It also increases workspace for productivity and convenience.
- 1920 x 1080 Pixels maximum screen resolution
- 27-inches display size
- Weighted 11 pounds
- 7.6 x 24.2 x 17.9 inches dimension
- Included 4K panel
- Endless entertainment app available
- Slim and sleek design
- Not Light-weighted
10. Samsung SR650 Series 27 inch IPS 1080p 75Hz Business Monitor
The Samsung Business SR650 is one of the best bezel less monitors available in the market. It is possible to position the monitor in any direction, even vertically. The SR650 series can assist in bringing focus while avoiding blurring or an uncomfortably low viewing angle.
Furthermore, The SR650 fulfills the demands of the corporate environment with its IPS panel and LED screen. The SR650 series also offers an Environment Protecting function that decreases overall power usage by 10% without sacrificing image quality. It comes with a corporate display that provides a crisp image.
- Energy-saving Display- The Advanced Environmental Saving technology allows for up to a 10% reduced power usage while preserving image quality.
- Connectivity- In today’s working environment, Samsung provides you a comprehensive port lineup with the total connection you require.
- Dimension 24.11 x 9.37 x 21.22 inches
- Weighted 18.79 pounds
- 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution
- Screen with almost no bezels
- The stand enables you to move in ways you’ve never seen before.
- Eye saver function
- Does not provide any speaker
Best Bezel Less Monitor Buying Guide
The bezels on almost every gadget with a screen are growing thinner and narrower these days. Before buying a bezel-less monitor, there are some things that you should keep in mind.
Specify the Primary Function of Your Monitor:
At first, you have to decide the purpose of your desktop. It can be for entertainment, or professional field, or everyday usage. Users who use their computers for general purposes have less precise requirements, although they will frequently choose a desktop computer with a high-contrast VA panel. On the other hand, Color accuracy should be a priority for professionals. Again, video game players should target high refresh rates and quick response times.
Prefer Purchasing a Curved Monitor:
Curved displays are less eye-straining. In addition, it also provides a more authentic experience with a broad range of visions. If you watch the curved monitor from a specific angle, it may disturb your vision. So, it is always better to look for the correct size before purchasing. Effective curved displays are often ultra-wide and at least 30 inches. We will suggest keeping your budget healthy if you are going to buy a curved monitor.
Research About the Refresh Rate:
The refresh rate of a monitor is measured in hertz (Hz). It also indicates how frequently the picture on your display is updated. Generally, the monitor provides 60Hz, but some offer a higher refresh rate than this. So, do not forget to research the refresh rate of your monitor.
The quality of a monitor indicates how many pixels the screen contains in a width x height measurement. Moreover, 1920 x 1080 is the minimum requirement for a standard monitor. It would be best to look at several options before selecting the best resolution for your monitor.
How to Make a Bezel Less Monitor?
A screen with a 0mm border around the perimeter does not necessarily indicate bezel-less. It can also refer to a display with a border size of 3mm or less, up to a 1mm bezel. However, there are zero-bezel screens on the marketplace. You will require a flexible display, such as OLED or Organic LCD (OLCD) produce bezel-less layouts. OLCD, on the other hand, is cost-effectively expandable to enormous proportions, making it ideal for replacing glass displays in laptops, televisions, and automobile interiors. Through curved edges and foldable boundaries, OLCD supports bezel-less monitors. It also gives goods other benefits by enabling slimmer, lightweight, and durable displays.
On the other hand, if you cannot afford the bezel-less display, you may customize it also on your own. There are some steps that you have to follow.
Eliminating the bezel from your screen looks like a time-consuming part of the process of creating your customized smart mirror. The point of removing the bezel is to get the display as near the mirror’s surface as possible. If you have the proper equipment, uninstalling a monitor’s bezel is typically very straightforward.
A screwdriver is essential to split the case apart and a narrow and hard tool to detach a portion of the casing. Slowly and steadily separate the front and back casing of the monitor. You are ahead of installing it in your smart mirror. Your monitor’s light-colored metallic frame isn’t suitable for a smart mirror.
You can use any black plastic tape to flawlessly cover the display’s border. You can begin by taping the control board to the back of your monitor to keep it from flying about as you work. Now, flip and completely cover the metallic border. The monitor now may give you an effect of a bezel-less display.
What Is a Bezel in the Monitor?
The display that covers the screen is known as the monitor bezel. It covers the electrical equipment and cables. The bezel also helps to hide the non-active areas surrounding the display’s edge.
Why Do Monitors Still Have Bezels?
Monitors, PCs, and cellphones all include bezels to give structural strength to their screens. They are essential for the protection against frequent drops and bumps. Furthermore, bezels make it easier for people to operate their cellphones.
Is the Thin Bezel Monitor Good?
Multi-monitor systems usually involve tiny bezel monitors. The continuity of the double or triple thin monitors makes the gamers more interested in having a professional setup.
What Is the Bezel-less Display in the Monitor?
The term “bezel-less” generally refers to a reduced bezel rather than a complete absence of bezel. The apparent advantage of lowering the bezel is a larger screen. The device’s bezel-less architecture also means there’s less area for your fingers to grip it. You risk unintentionally turning up the volume or scrolling down a website when you shift your grip.
Is Bezel Setting More Expensive?
In most cases, the pricing of the monitor entirely relies on the specifications. A bezel would not affect the pricing much. Multiple monitors may increase the price of the whole setup.
Finally, if you’re looking for the best bezel less monitor, you should check the ten monitors that you have provided. A contemporary, thin-bordered design with an edgeless screen should be one of the prime focuses if you go into the market for a new desktop screen. We have mentioned which one is better for professional use, which one is for gaming, and which one is for casual usage. So, do not forget to check our article before purchasing your desirable monitor.